Work For MovementsUK
We seek motivated and enthusiastic candidates to apply for a new role created to support continued growth aspirations. As Reservations Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of our reservations function, from enquiry through to booking and then ongoing account management. The role does not involve management of people.
The successful applicant will meet stringent quality targets for processing bookings promptly and accurately using agreed company standards. They will have experience of working in a fast-paced customer services environment delivering excellent customer service with a professional, friendly and effective approach.
Candidates must be well presented, have excellent organisational and time management skills, be able to work under pressure, use initiative when required and work well on their own as well as in a team environment. You should also have a positive approach to sales opportunities to maximise sales revenue in order to meet sales growth targets.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Handling of reservation enquiries and quotations via an online portal, telephone and email
- Managing incoming bookings, amendments and cancellations
- To take ownership of a series of quality checks which support accurate service delivery
- Prepare, check and despatch chauffeur worksheets
- Manage drop-ins (last-minute bookings) and convey these to chauffeur team
Other supporting responsibilities:
- Provide support to our Operations Manager
- Prepare the relevant reports regarding the reservations for the director’s use
- To oversee the office and business office supplies such as printed marketing and equipment
- Responsible for petty cash and for updating invoices to Sage (training can be provided)
Up to 6 weeks per year (covering managers annual leave):
- To provide Emergency Phone out-of-hours support (paid extra)
- Customer invoicing and credit card sales processing via the portal
Full training will be given for all tasks, processes and business systems.
- MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Customer Service
- Office Administration
- Full UK Driving License
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Do you possess the ambition, motivation and desire to be a MovementsUK executive driver? Delivering an above and beyond passenger experience is at the heart of everything we do. It's the reason we get up in the morning. We're here for our customers' convenience ... not the other way around.
The continuation of strong sales coupled with an aspirational high-growth plan necessitates the introduction of 6 new positions in full-time, part-time, weekend and occasional roles.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of business passengers, in time, on time, every time
- Discharging a high standard of courtesy and discretion at all times
- Being ever-ready to respond to the changing nature of a customer request
- Taking charge of an executive vehicle & executing a smooth and careful driving manner
- Discharging a series of daily safety checks and ongoing valeting
- Storing the vehicle safely overnight (where required)
- Completion of administration relevant to the above activities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Smart of appearance and with a full UK driving licence
- Ultra-reliable and with a passion for great timekeeping
- Flexible to the nth and ready to go that extra mile to fulfil customer needs
- Required to acquire local authority licensing - For more information click here
Benefits & Compensation:
- Working for a market leader with exceptional experience & reputation
- Guaranteed contracted hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Employed status PAYE position with pension and 28 days paid holiday
- Paid training & Uniform supplied
- Full-time salary expectations £22,000-26,000/annum
- Part-time pay £9.10/hr & Overtime £11.38/hr
- Fuel cards & Petty cash provided - no out-of-pocket expenses
Becoming a MovementsUK executive driver is both rewarding and a great way to be part of an amazing team who genuinely care about their customers. There's probably a work pattern which fits your own home life and personal goals. Full training and familiarisation is given. No former chauffeuring experience necessary.
MovementsUK will provide you with support for all aspects of the licensing process - save only for the exam itself - and pay a £500 signing bonus to cover any costs.
If this sounds like you, get in touch. Hit the button below or print off the application form below and email it over. Either way, begin the process to find the next rewarding chapter of your life right here!
Alternatively, email your application form to careers@MovementsUK.com with your CV and covering letter.